Mystic Reisen Nepal & Treks(P).Ltd Company is ligally registered Company under the laws of Nepal and accepts your bookings under the following terms and conditions.
1. Down Payment to secure place, 50% down payment is required to make in advance after the booking Tours and Trekking.
• Next 50% – request to pay on arrival .
2. How to Pay Your Deposit?
A) By Bank Transfer: After transfer Please print out the form; fill up it duly signed and e-mail back us the scanned copy.
If by credit card: (please Contact Us) – Please note if you are using credit card then there will be 4% extra in total bill for bank service charge. Please Download WORD File OR Download PDF File & print the payment file, fill up the form and attach in our e-mail. you must do signature it is secure payment.
B) Address for Bank Transfer: (Telex transfer to our bank account)
USD Current A/C No:
Name of the bank :
3. Last Minute Booking We accept your last minute booking with 100% payment (07-15 days prior to tour starting date ONLY IN CASES OF NEPAL AND BHUTAN TRIPS, but LAST MINUTE BOOKING WILL NOT BE ACCEPTABLE FOR MYANMAR, INDIA AND TIBET TRIPS-NEED 15 DAY MINIMUM).
4. Refund No refund will be made for 25% land tour deposit amount in case of cancellation of trip for any other else reason (*Note: High end hotels charges 100% non-refundable in Bhutan). No refund from Flights and visa cost. Having paid full amount of any trip, you’re entitled to incur refund in case if you want to cancel your trip. Still, cancellation charge is invoiced to you. Written notification of your cancellation should be made to cancel any trip. Nevertheless, you’re imposed cancellation charge as advised below: –
• 42 days or more before departure 25%
• 29 – 41 days before departure 80%
• 01 – 28 days before departure 100%
*Note: High end hotels charges 100% non-refundable in Bhutan. No refund from Flights and Visa cost.
5. Supplement Charge On our holidays tour / trek packages, rooms or tents are provided in twin sharing basis. Thus, single room supplement charge will be imposed to client who does not have another tour participant to share room / tent with.
6. Incomplete Tours No refund will be made to clients who drop out from the journey regardless of whatever portions remain unused in the itinerary.
8. Clients’ Responsible A tour / trek guide who represents our company serves all authority during your tours/trek. If you commit any unlawful act, you are compelled to leave the tour. No refund will be made in such case.
9. Travel Insurance You highly requestet to make the travel insurance against medical, natural calamity, helicopter evacuation, personal accident, trip cancellation etc. This is strongly suggested to all our esteemed clients.
10. Tour Amendment To make alterations of any trek / tour itinerary, prior notice is requested. You’re advised to stay in touch with us thus. But occasionally, you may be obliged to do so en route under certain circumstance for instance bad weather etc.
11. Your personal belongings On any account, we’re not answerable for any loss or damage of your luggage or property belonging to you even when Carried by porters and Transported by Flight or vehicles. That means your personal valuable things should have to carry in your day Baggage.
12. Papers & Documents All necessary documents should be presented in sequence for example to issue visa/necessary permits etc.
13. Flight Delay/Cancellation There is possibility of flight delay or postpond for Bad weather in Mountain regions like , Kathmandu – Everest region (Lukla), Paro Bhutan, Lhasa, Jomsom, Dolpa, Simikot and Jumla region etc. Especially during Monsoon season, you’re highly advised to reserve extra days for trekking in Nepal. In case of flight cancellation before or afrer tour/trekking, you need to meet your accommodation and other costs yourself