Bhutan, the kingdom of thunder. Also believed to be the country of the last sangrila is one of most spectacular destination in the world. Bhutnese are the people, who follow the philosophy of gross national happiness. Bhutan is one of the most expensive destination in the world as tourist have to pay minimum tariff of US$250 per day. However, this fee includes accommodation, food, transportation and an official guide. The treasure house of the arts offers clean and peaceful environment which makes your travel heavenly.
Share and Enjoy !
The Trip Cost Includes
- Pick-up or Drop-off service from and to Airport(in our own vehicle)
- Transportation to and from!!
- Food all along the trip(Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and a cup of coffee or tea) and accommodations during the trip in hotels with family environment
- Transportation, food, accommodation and insurance of Guide during the trip
- First Aid Medical Kit(Your guide will carry the Medical Kit but we also advise to bring yourself for your own use, as far as possible)
- All the required permits and paperwork
The Trip Cost Excludes
- International Airfare
- Visa Charges
- Hotel Expenses(In Kathmandu, some packages do include hotel expenses)
- Your travel and medical insurance
- Personal Expenses such as shopping, bar bills, hot shower, telephone, laundry, titbits etc
- Food and accommodations in Kathmandu
- Services not mentioned or not promised by the agent/agency
- Emergency expenses such as expenses on chartered helicopter.